SAEINDIA is a Professional Engineering Society whose membership represents practically every engineering and scientific discipline. By becoming a member of SAEINDIA, member's benefits are geared specifically to the needs of the mobility engineering community. Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida took the opportunity to enrich the formal education and professional development of the students by establishing DGI - SAEINDIA Collegiate Club.
SAEINDIA is India's leading resource for mobility technology. As an individual member driven society of mobility practitioners the ownership of SAEINDIA wrests with its members who are Individuals from the mobility community, which includes Engineers Executives from Industry, Government Officials, Academics and Students.
SAEINDIA is an affiliate society of SAE International registered in India as an Indian nonprofit engineering and scientific society dedicated to the advancement of mobility industry in India.
Several activities like SAENIS Student Convention, SAEINDIA Virtual Baja, SAENIS Effi-cycle, Engine Workshops and Industrial Visits are conducted by SAEINDIA. SAE provides a platform for its members to attend various technical seminars, workshops, ‘SAEINDIA International Mobility Conference’ and project exhibitions.
The officers in Section Governing Boards, Operating boards and Committees share the onus of its efficient functioning here. All efforts are on now with a single minded purpose to propel the automotive engineering profession by focusing on three trends occurring in the automotive industry today that affect all automotive engineers and engineering societies.
The founding principle of the SAE International is to unite scientific and technical staff to perform free academic discussions, to dedicate themselves to the cause of prospering the science and technology for automotive vehicles and to make contributions to speed up the modernization of automotive industry.
VISION & MISSION OF SAE
- To continuously enrich knowledge base of practitioners in mobility industry and institutions in the service of humanity.
- To enhance the knowledge base of members who are mobility practitioners within India
- To provide to its members access to SAE International programs and services globally enabling them to practice world class standard in productivity and quality
- To develop technical and scientific reports and engineering standards for the benefit of mankind
- To provide a forum for members to informally exchange views and ideas